Friday 3 October 2014

Super Sam and an elongated commute


This morning Sam decided to bring his bike along for the dog walk which was good because since he moved to a bigger bike he's lost a bit of confidence. Anyway he seemed to enjoy it so I guess we're getting back on track.

Talking of tracks I decided to take the long way home. I wanted a bit of an extra spin and to be honest I also wanted to stay away from the so called bike paths. I didn't go particularly quickly so the stack of PRs is a bit of a surprise. I also saw someone in a C&DCYCLES CC winter shirt but I wasn't sure who it was. I did use the 'joke' cycle route along gypsy lane but rather than head for the grot of the A14 I went up to Loddington, round to Foxhall and back hone using Orton Green Lane.Very pleasant!

That's the commuting over for another week so now I'm free to concentrate on my favourite ride, the Saturday Shop ride or perhaps it should now be called the club run. No idea where we're going yet or what my role will be. All I know is that it will be a good ride if potentially a tad moist!

Oh it's all a bit blurry

And again



No comments:

Post a Comment